Here’s one of the cool things about leftovers: Lots of times you can re-make them into a tasty new dish – like this awesome paleo shredded beef salad!
And then the next day I made a salad with just the shredded beef. All I did was slice some romaine, scattered pieces of the shredded beef on top, tossed in a few diced bell peppers and avocados, and squirted some leftover Avocado Cilantro Lime Sauce on top, and that’s it. A refreshing salad done in minutes.
And by the way, this salad is pretty amazing. You’ve got the spiciness of the shredded beef alongside the crisp and refreshing romaine lettuce, and then it’s all topped with the avocado cilantro lime sauce which adds a great little kick of flavor to the whole thing. Really, really tasty and healthy.
So if you make the slow cooker shredded beef, keep this low-carb leftover paleo salad recipe in mind!
You can also make tacos with this shredded beef recipe! Here’s the link: Slow-Cooked Spicy Shredded Beef Tacos
Spicy Shredded Beef Salad with Avocado Sauce Recipe
- 2 heads of romaine lettuce shredded
- 2 bell peppers diced
- 1 avocado pitted and sliced
- Slow-Cooked Spicy Shredded Beef – add as desired
- Paleo Avocado Cilantro Lime Sauce – top as desired
- Shred the romaine lettuce and place in salad bowls
- Add as much shredded beef as you like to each
- Sprinkle in the diced bell peppers and sliced avocado
- Top with the avocado cilantro lime sauce
- (See links to shredded beef and avocado sauce recipes under "Notes" below)