Like a side of fries with that?
Of course you would when it’s these healthy, paleo-approved sweet potato wedges seasoned with paprika and cinnamon.
Just rough-cut wedges from a couple of raw sweet potatoes, sprinkle with the special seasoning mix, and grill until tender.
Easy, simple, delicious – and the perfect paleo side dish to just about any grilled paleo meal!
Sweet Potato Paprika-Cinnamon Wedges Recipe
- 2 raw sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- First mix the dry seasonings together in a small bowl
- Slice potatoes wedges and place in a medium-size mixing bowl
- Sprinkle the seasonings mix over the wedges
- Coat with the olive oil, then toss together
- Place potato wedges on grill over medium heat, turning often until potatoes are cooked through and tender (about 10-15 minutes, depending on thickness)
- Serve hot and enjoy
For more delicious and easy recipes, visit us at PaleoNewbie.com
[av_sidebar widget_area=’Lockerdome’ av_uid=’av-2z3m8c’]