Are you ready for a refreshing green smoothie that’s loaded with healthy stuff…and actually tastes amazing?
You’ve got to try this easy green smoothie! It’s so delish you won’t believe it’s good for you!
You don’t need to add any sugar (like raw honey) for this one…you’ll get all the sweetness you need from the banana, apple, and fresh-squeezed orange.
And the ginger root (fresh if you’ve got it, or ground works too) really adds a nice little zing to this beautiful drink. [av_sidebar widget_area=’Lockerdome’ av_uid=’av-lt8x2p’]
I really liked mine with coconut water, it just adds a touch more flavor to the smoothie, but a half cup of plain H2O is fine too.
If you’ve been turned off by green smoothies in the past, you’ve just got to give this paleo-friendly smoothie recipe a whirl.
I promise you this one is soooo delicious – and I seriously doubt you’ll taste the greens in it at all!
- 2 cups of baby spinach leaves or kale
- 1 apple, cored
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger -OR- 1 tsp fresh minced ginger
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup coconut water -OR- regular water
- Ice cubes as needed
- Optional: Protein powder
- Add everything to a blender, secure lid, blend on high until smooth and icy-cold.
- Makes one single-serve smoothie.