Forget the ketchup…this yummy tomato topping recipe is perfect for burgers, meatloaf, biscuits and more!
Made with Roma tomatoes, peppers, honey and more goodies, this sweet and spicy paleo jam is an excellent topping for so many of your savory paleo meals.
I really love this one on our bun-less paleo burger sliders!
[av_sidebar widget_area=’Lockerdome’ av_uid=’av-2kmkjt’]
Paleo Sweet & Spicy Tomato Jam Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb Roma tomatoes, diced (about 6-8 tomatoes)
- 1/2 of a red jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 tbs raw honey
- 1 tbs of cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp of ground mustard
- 1/4 onion powder
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring often
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer about 1 hour
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired
For more delicious and easy recipes, visit us at PaleoNewbie.com