Here’s a really simple, sweet and savory paleo glaze recipe for all your poultry grilling.
This is a family Paleo favorite and my go-to glaze for organic chicken breasts on the grill. Brush it on liberally while cooking over medium flame. For best results, turn chicken often to prevent burning.
I often serve this maple and mustard glazed chicken with bacon-wrapped asparagus that I grill right alongside the chicken…so good!
Try this one the next time you fire up the grill…it makes for a hearty and delicious meal with a touch of seared-in sweetness everyone will love!
Real easy paleo recipe – hope you enjoy!
Paleo Maple and Mustard Glazed Chicken Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts or any chicken cuts you like – I used free range chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp stone ground mustard
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Mix maple syrup, mustard and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Brush on chicken
- Grill until done – brush on maple/mustard glaze while cooking to layer on the flavor