This is my go-to salsa recipe for just about everything from savory beef or poultry dishes to a quick paleo chips and salsa spicy snack.
This one is quick, fresh, and really does rock – a great way to liven up just about any paleo meal or snack.
[av_sidebar widget_area=’Lockerdome’ av_uid=’av-30omre’]
Avocado Tomato Rockin' Paleo Salsa Recipe
- 2 Roma tomatoes – seeded and diced small
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 red or green jalapeño pepper – seeded and diced small
- 1 or 2 avocados – diced
- 2-3 Tbsp cilantro – leaves only, chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes, onion and jalapeno
- Next add avocado, olive oil and lime juice, then toss
- Salt and pepper to taste
For more delicious and easy recipes, visit us at PaleoNewbie.com