This easy fresh strawberry paleo vinaigrette makes a great dressing for a summer salad with greens and seasonal fruit such as blackberries and strawberries.
This vinaigrette was originally created for my Chicken, Berry & Nectarine Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette (pictured with this recipe).
This one gives you the sweetness of strawberries and honey, counter-balanced with the tartness of vinegar – all blended together in a healthy olive oil base.
Be sure and taste the vinaigrette as you make it and adjust the ingredients to satisfy your own personal taste!
[av_sidebar widget_area=’Lockerdome’ av_uid=’av-21wpay’]
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 tbs coconut vinegar (you can use apple cider if you don't have coconut vinegar)
- 2 tbs raw honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine berries, coconut vinegar, raw honey and salt and pepper in a blender and mix
- Next slowly add the olive oil on a lower speed
- Stop and taste the vinaigrette – you may need to add more honey or vinegar, depending on your personal taste
- Once you're satisfied with the flavor, store in refrigerator until ready to serve