Looking for a little something different for dinner tonight? Well grill fans, you came to the right place…
Today we’re serving up a fire-cooked paleo burger with a side of awesome! Awesome paleo teriyaki sauce that is!
These burgers are so easy, I feel guilty calling this a recipe, but they’re so tasty it would be just wrong not to share.
These can be made with any ground meat you like – beef or poultry. We used grass-fed beef and the result was one of the best burgers I’ve enjoyed in a long time.
And with a little extra teriyaki sauce ladled on top right before you dig in, I can guarantee you a flavor-packed burger and a very happy tummy.
Here’s the link to my Soy-free Paleo Teriyaki Sauce – it will take you just minutes to whip this up for the burger recipe below.
We grilled up some fresh pineapple and veggie kabobs with our meal, But you could serve these teriyaki burgers with just about anything like such as sweet potato fries and you’d be golden.
You don’t have to grill these outdoors by the way. You can just as easily use an indoor stovetop or electric grill and they’ll turn out great!
Serve these up to your family soon. Everyone’s going to love these bad boy burgers!
Simple Paleo Teriyaki Burger Recipe
- 1 lb. grass-fed beef or ground meat of your choice
- 1/4 cup soy-free paleo teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup green onions chopped
- fresh pineapple about 6 slices for 2 per burger
- 3 medium-sized burgers
- Chop the green onions
- Season meat with salt and pepper
- Add 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce (see recipe link above) to the meat along with the chopped green onions and hand mix
- Form 3 patties
- Slice pineapple for grill
- Grill burgers over medium heat about 5 minutes per side for medium-well (grill temperatures and times may vary – check for doneness according to your taste)
- Grill pineapple alongside burgers, turning frequently, heat 2 or 3 minutes per side for grill marks
- Serve burgers and pineapple with extra teriyaki sauce on the side