A healthier way to serve the summertime classic Peaches & Cream – this one’s made from coconut milk and tastes better than the dairy version!
- 4 peaches (or about 1 per person). Seeds removed and sliced or chopped
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tbs of raw honey – optional
- Make your “cream” ahead of serving. It’s super easy.
- In a bowl mix coconut milk, vanilla, cinnamon and honey together. (if you’re including the honey, you might want to use a blender to make sure it combines well with milk.) * Hint – If you keep a can of coconut milk in the fridge and start with cold coconut milk, it will freeze faster *
- Put in the freezer.
- Check on it about every 30 min and stir. I like it firm enough to scoop, but still soft.
- Depending on your freezer it will take about an hour. If you make it way ahead, it will freeze. But you can easily take it out 20-30 minutes before serving and it will soften.
- Put your peaches in a pretty bowl and top with a scoop of the cream.
- If you feel like getting fancy, add a sprig of mint.
For more delicious and easy recipes, visit us at PaleoNewbie.com